Terms & Conditions
- create a team and/or player account on the Teamstuff™ website ("Website") and Teamstuff™ mobile application ("Application"), both owned and operated by Beyond Software Pty Ltd ("we", "us", "our"); and
- use that account within the Website and/or Application ("Service").
Changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time without notice. By continuing to use the Website, Application or Service, you accept these Terms as they apply from time to time.
Your access to, and use of, the Website, Application or Service (including any information provided in relation to the Website, Application and/or Service) is at your risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss or any damage arising from, or relating to your access to, or use of, the Service, or your use of, or reliance upon, any information accessed in connection with the use of the Service.
Except for any guarantees implied by law which cannot be excluded, we (including our agents, representatives, officers and employees) makes no representations as to the accuracy or suitability of any information you access in the use of the Service or that the Service and information are free from viruses or other defects.
You are responsible for updating and/or correcting any information provided for use in connection with the Service. You acknowledge that information made available through the Service may not be error-free, complete or up-to-date.
While we endeavour to provide continuous access to the Service, your access may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to the Service may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
Our intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the materials comprising the Website and Application (including all text, graphics, screen layout, sounds, logos, icons, and software).
You may not use the Website, Application or Service for any purpose other than for the purposes designed.
You may not reproduce or use the Website, Application or Service for any commercial purpose.
You grant us a licence to reproduce, make available online and authorise use of the information you submit through the Website or Application solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
"Teamstuff" is our trade mark, as indicated by the symbol ™.
We provide you with access to the Website and Application for your personal use only. You may print a copy of any information within the Website or Application for your personal, non-commercial use.
Payments – Collecting Payments from Team Members
You may use the Website, Application or Service to collect funds from your team members. In doing so, you may choose to have those funds collected electronically, and by doing so you agree that all financial processing will be managed, controlled and handled by Stripe.com. In utilising Stripe, you agree that you are subject to Stripe’s then current Terms and Conditions.
We agree that electronic financial transactions, the storing of financial data and the transfer of funds will be entirely handled by Stripe, and we will not keep or store any financial data, including credit card or bank account details.
Payments – Making a Payment
You may use the Website, Application or Service to electronically pay funds requested by your team management. In making a payment electronically, you agree that all financial processing will be managed, controlled and handled by Stripe.com. In utilising Stripe, you agree that you are subject to Stripe’s then current Terms and Conditions.
When making a payment through Stripe, you agree that Stripe will add a transaction processing fee, and that we may also add a transaction processing fee to the payment requested by your team management.
We are able to send you SMS messages for team based notifications, but we will only do so under the following conditions;
- You must opt-in to receive the SMS messages, and you must provide your mobile number to us
- We will authenticate your mobile number by sending you a unique code, and we will not send any messages to that mobile number ( other than the authentication message ) until it has been authenticated
- All text messages from us will come from shortcode 21350
- At any time you may opt out of the SMS notifications by any of the following methods ;
- You may text "STOP" to short code 21350, or
- You may change your account preferences within Teamstuff
- You may opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose, and we will only use information you provide to transmit your text message
- We will only send text messages that you have asked for, at the time that you have asked for them to be sent to you.
- We currently support the following countries and carriers;
- United States of America. Carriers supported include AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Alltel, Virgin Mobile, Boost, Cellular South, nTelos, U.S. Cellular, Dobson, Rural Cellular, East Kentucky, Network, Cellcom, Immix Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, MetroPCS
Please note that Message Frequency Varies Per User. Message & Data Rates May Apply.
You acknowledge and agree that we may hold your personal information outside Australia for the purpose of providing the Website, Application and Service to you. We will not, without your permission, provide your personal information to any third party (except to our related bodies corporate) for the purpose of marketing the third party goods or services to you.
Security of information
While we take reasonable steps to protect the security of information transmitted over the Internet, we do not guarantee or warrant that any transmission of any information or data over the Internet is secure. Accordingly, any information or data which you provide to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of access
We may terminate your access to the Website, Application or Service at any time without notice. All of our disclaimers, limitations of liability and intellectual property rights will survive termination.
These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.