Terms & Conditions
- create a team and/or player account and/or club account on the Teamstuff™ websites ("Websites") and Teamstuff™ mobile application ("Application"), both owned and operated by Teamstuff Pty Ltd ("we", "us", "our"); and
- use that account within the Websites and/or Application ("Service").
Changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time without notice. By continuing to use the Websites, Application or Service, you accept these Terms as they apply from time to time.
Your access to, and use of, the Websites, Application or Service (including any information provided in relation to the Websites, Application and/or Service) is at your risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss or any damage arising from, or relating to your access to, or use of, the Service, or your use of, or reliance upon, any information accessed in connection with the use of the Service.
Except for any guarantees implied by law which cannot be excluded, we (including our agents, representatives, officers and employees) makes no representations as to the accuracy or suitability of any information you access in the use of the Service or that the Service and information are free from viruses or other defects.
You are responsible for updating and/or correcting any information provided for use in connection with the Service. You acknowledge that information made available through the Service may not be error-free, complete or up-to-date.
While we endeavour to provide continuous access to the Service, your access may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to the Service may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
Our intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the materials comprising the Websites and Application (including all text, graphics, screen layout, sounds, logos, icons, and software).
You may not use the Websites, Application or Service for any purpose other than for the purposes designed.
You may not reproduce or use the Websites, Application or Service for any commercial purpose.
You grant us a licence to reproduce, make available online and authorise use of the information you submit through the Websites or Application solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
"Teamstuff" is our trade mark, as indicated by the symbol ™.
We provide you with access to the Websites and Application for your personal use only. You may print a copy of any information within the Websites or Application for your personal, non-commercial use.
Payments – Collecting Payments from Team Members
You may use the Websites, Application or Service to collect funds from your team members. In doing so, you may choose to have those funds collected electronically, and by doing so you agree that all financial processing will be managed, controlled and handled by Stripe.com. In utilising Stripe, you agree that you are subject to Stripe’s then current Terms and Conditions.
We agree that electronic financial transactions, the storing of financial data and the transfer of funds will be entirely handled by Stripe, and we will not keep or store any financial data, including credit card or bank account details.
Payments – Making a Payment
You may use the Websites, Application or Service to electronically pay funds requested by your team management. In making a payment electronically, you agree that all financial processing will be managed, controlled and handled by Stripe.com. In utilising Stripe, you agree that you are subject to Stripe’s then current Terms and Conditions.
When making a payment through Stripe, you agree that Stripe will add a transaction processing fee, and that we may also add a transaction processing fee to the payment requested by your team management.
Payments – Stuff You’re Not Allowed to Do
You may not use our Service to make or receive payments for activities that violate any law, ordinance, statute or regulation.
You may not use our Service to make or receive payments for activities that relate to any illegal activity, or promote hate, violence or racial intolerance in any form.
You may not use our Service to make or receive payments for activities that relate to any form of gambling, pornography or cross border money transfers.
Finally, you may not use our Service to make or receive payments for activities that could in any way encourage President Trump to ignore or harangue or hang up upon or generally not be so nice to Australian Prime Ministers.
You may upload photos to the Service, and in doing so you agree that:
- You own the legal copyright to do so, or have permission from the copyright owner to share the photo(s) with us
- The photos are not of an objectionable nature, and are not pornographic, or promoting violence, racial intolerance, or promoting bullying or any form of bullying behaviour
- You are agreeing to share the photo(s) with all current and future members of the team for which you upload the photo, and are granting all current and future team members the licence to store, download, copy and modify the photo(s) as your team members see fit
- You are agreeing to share the photo(s) with a club, where that club is associated directly within the Service to the team, and are granting that club the licence to store, download, copy and modify the photo(s) as the club sees fit
- You are agreeing that in providing the Service to you, we may modify the presentation of any photo in any way ( for example optimising resolution or ratio or adding watermarks ) as is required to provide the Service.
You agree that should you no longer wish your photos to be shared with your team or club or to be part of our Service then your only course of action is to delete the photos from the Service. You agree that if you leave a team then you will no longer have the ability to delete photos you have uploaded to the Service.
We agree that we will not use any photo uploaded by you for our publicity, on our blogs, in advertising or social media. We further agree that Teamstuff staff will interact with your photos to the barest extent required to provide the Service.
You may at any time upgrade your personal account by paying to us the fees current at the time of payment. Your account will have access to all Pro features advertised at that time, and introduced subsequently for the period you have chosen. You acknowledge and agree that at the end of your chosen period you may lose access to those Pro features. You acknowledge when upgrading to Teamstuff™ Pro that there are no refunds available.
We are able to send you SMS messages for team based notifications, but we will only do so under the following conditions;
- You must opt-in to receive the SMS messages, and you must provide your mobile number to us
- We will authenticate your mobile number by sending you a unique code, and we will not send any messages to that mobile number ( other than the authentication message ) until it has been authenticated
- At any time you may opt out of the SMS notifications by any of the following methods ;
- You may change your account preferences within Teamstuff
- You may opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose, and we will only use information you provide to transmit your text message
- We will only send text messages that you have asked for, at the time that you have asked for them to be sent to you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may hold your personal information outside Australia for the purpose of providing the Websites, Application and Service to you. We will not, without your permission, provide your personal information to any third party (except to our related bodies corporate) for the purpose of marketing the third party goods or services to you.
Security of information
While we take reasonable steps to protect the security of information transmitted over the Internet, we do not guarantee or warrant that any transmission of any information or data over the Internet is secure. Accordingly, any information or data which you provide to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of access
We may terminate your access to the Websites, Application or Service at any time without notice. All of our disclaimers, limitations of liability and intellectual property rights will survive termination.
These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.